This is just moves on or around the hands. See Body Rolls for the other parts of the body.
Just click the link. ;)
From one side of the hand to the other... there are many paths.
- Hand flips
- Arm curl Butterfly, with a flourish
- Prayer 2 handed butterfly
- Cage 2 handed butterfly with hands in a claw position
Isolations What... is it floating??? Edit
An isolation is the illusion of making the ball appear to float by keeping the ball stationary in space and moving around it. Best done slowly.
Hint: use the edge of the ball against the background to tell if it is moving. Using peripheral vision also helps.
- Enigma by Briney
- Enigma by Tom Thumb
- Squeezeups and finger rolls by Floyd. aka Gregs grip, ice cream cone
- Squeezeups by Kyle Johnson
- Isolated squeezeup aka Wringing the towel
- Ball spin - Harlem Globetrotters